Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default Deteriorated Rubber Grips on Sonicare Toothbrush Handle

The rubber grip cushioning on my wife's Sonicare HX6730 toothbrush
handle has softened, gotten sticky and started to chunk off.

The Sonicare lives on its charging stand located on the edge of her
bathroom sink. So I'm thinking the damage is the result of several
years' exposure to over-spray from hairspray and other assorted
lady-grooming chemicals.

Youtube videos show how to replace the battery and do other mechanical
repairs- but I couldn't find anything about replacing the rubber grip
panels.

I guess I could just peel them off- but I don;t think she'd be happy
with a redneck fix. Any ideas for doing a proper repair?