Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Today at school we built an aeroplane

Max Demian wrote
wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Kit of parts from Slovakia for £62,000 and just under a year to build

But a tad more downsides if someone has ****ed up.

I would have thought such projects would be popular in Aus - lots of
space to fly in, and a robust attitude to health-n-safety.

Do they? I thought cycle helmets are compulsory.

Yes they are, and wearing seat belts too.

And only a licensed electrician is allowed to do fixed mains wiring.
And in one state you arent even allowed to repair a plug in appliance.
Or even change a tap washer, tho everyone ignores that one.