Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Today at school we built an aeroplane

I believe the Schools around Guildford University build parts fro satellites
and get them launched. These are the cubesats we hear about, Short lived but
interesting extra payloads riding on commercial launches.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Tim Lamb" wrote in message
In message ,
writes
Kit of parts from Slovakia for £62,000 and just under a year to build

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...ntral-47415760

http://www.aerospacekinross.com/kinr...build-a-plane/

Certainly beats the plantpot stand I took home from woodwork at the end of
term

Quite.

My wife's junior school class built a model big enough for a child to sit
in! They had lots of help from apprentices at what was then Hawker
aviation at Hatfield.

--
Tim Lamb