Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dimmable GU10 LED lamps?

On 28/02/2019 14:42, Mathew Newton wrote:
On Thursday, 28 February 2019 14:31:07 UTC, Tim Watts wrote:

And they do - I have a set. They are awesome.

That's good to hear; I was wondering how well they work in practice.

Wild guess: 2 sets of led chips on the strings, one yellow and one white.

Pity they don't yet make
those in more form factors.

Yes, and it is a shame that they don't appear to do them in the Hue range too. (As the thread discusses there are colour-temp-changing Hue bulbs but I don't believe they can change automatically with dimmer level).

--
Email does not work