Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dimmable GU10 LED lamps?

On 28/02/2019 13:39, Mathew Newton wrote:
On Wednesday, 27 February 2019 11:06:47 UTC, whisky-dave wrote:

No like some users they just get dimmer. You can change the colour of the light though and perhaps in the future they';l have those that can truely simiulate a tungsten bulb but I;ve yet to see that srtting on any menu.

Philips 'Warm Glow' bulbs (not hue-enabled) aim to simulate the tungsten dimming profile:

https://www.lighting.philips.co.uk/c...e-led-lighting

And they do - I have a set. They are awesome. Pity they don't yet make
those in more form factors.

--
Email does not work