Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy[_35_] Andy[_35_] is offline

Default Sound proofing / sound isolation

On Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 7:58:07 PM UTC-6, Tekkie® wrote:
Davej posted for all of us...

On Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 2:34:27 PM UTC-6, Tekkie® wrote:
Davej posted for all of us...

On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 1:47:08 PM UTC-6, Tekkie® wrote:
Davej posted for all of us...

Found an interesting Youtube video on practical wall
construction. Anyone here have experience with this sort
of thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLjhrXFo0Kw

Why ask a question if you do not follow up with your results
of help?

Results of what?

Your previous questions you have asked. You were given answers to those
questions, do you not think we deserve to know what you did with them?

--
Tekkie

You mean because I broke the flow of political rants?

No, look back in your postings for the last month. Get back to us.

--
Tekkie

I wonder if egg cartons would be a good sound proofer?

Andy