Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Imperial socket sets still being sold?!

In article ,
charles wrote:
In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
I've got metric, imperial AF, Whitworth, a few other standards, even one
or 2 handmade ones from the 1800s. Some of the old stuff is good on
metric kit too, mark everything with its mm AF size.

I've got one small socket set - 1/4 and 3/8 drive - that has metric, AF
and BA. Rather rare.

I have a feeling I bought mine in Eveshamn High Street - I wonder why I ws
theer ;-)

I got mine from Cannons in Clapham. A large motor factors with a superb
tool department. All in a Gothic building. Long since moved and down
sized, though.

--
*How about "never"? Is "never" good for you?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.