Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dimmable GU10 LED lamps?

On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 16:02:32 UTC, Robin wrote:
On 26/02/2019 15:35, whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 14:15:50 UTC, Robin wrote:
On 26/02/2019 13:13, whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 12:15:51 UTC, Robin wrote:
On 26/02/2019 11:46, whisky-dave wrote:

The LEDs GU10s seem to be a narrow angle in general compared to halogen verions so you get more of a spotlike effect which again can alter your perception of brightness.

That's the buyer's choice. I have 120 degree dimmable led GU10s.
I've seen 110 which seemd very dim in B&Q and the nore common 36.

can you show me these choices they seem few and far between,

https://cpc.farnell.com/search?st=led%20gu10

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...10++120%C2%B0+

can you find any that are dimmable and in stock ?

yes. But if you can't cope with those sites you'll need to find another
slave

What sort of ****ing idiot are you ?

T i m is asking for recomendations for dimmable GU10 LED bulbs.

I have NEVER bought a GU10 bulb from CPC not 1 or a pack of 10.
Not dimmable or dimmable.
So I can't recomend those things I haven't seen or used can I.

Most of those arenlt dimmable are out of stock or will no longer be stocked, and I don't want to order a pack of 10 to try out.

And it;s not me that wants them it's T i m .

It's you who asked to be shown

I couldn't careless it;s T i m that asking not me.
If you can't understand what T i m wants then ask him.

I'm sure he can order from CPC but tell him to hurry up and do it before Brexit.

I take it you aren't going to show me these 270 degree GU10s?

Whi said I knew where they were as I've never seen them.
if I had I would have bought some.

That;s one of the things yuo have to accept when going to GU10 my previous were standard beynet mount 60W candel type bulbs in an older style lighting stsyem from the late 70s early 80s brown wood chandelier they had what I;d estimate at about 270 as the light didn;t go through the base so it was 360.