Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dimmable GU10 LED lamps?

On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 14:15:50 UTC, Robin wrote:
On 26/02/2019 13:13, whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 12:15:51 UTC, Robin wrote:
On 26/02/2019 11:46, whisky-dave wrote:

The LEDs GU10s seem to be a narrow angle in general compared to halogen verions so you get more of a spotlike effect which again can alter your perception of brightness.

That's the buyer's choice. I have 120 degree dimmable led GU10s.

I've seen 110 which seemd very dim in B&Q and the nore common 36.

can you show me these choices they seem few and far between,

https://cpc.farnell.com/search?st=led%20gu10

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...10++120%C2%B0+

can you find any that are dimmable and in stock ?

Most of those arenlt dimmable are out of stock or will no longer be stocked, and I don't want to order a pack of 10 to try out.

And it;s not me that wants them it's T i m .

I'm sure he can order from CPC but tell him to hurry up and do it before Brexit.