Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Dimmable GU10 LED lamps?

On 26/02/2019 13:13, whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 26 February 2019 12:15:51 UTC, Robin wrote:
On 26/02/2019 11:46, whisky-dave wrote:

The LEDs GU10s seem to be a narrow angle in general compared to halogen verions so you get more of a spotlike effect which again can alter your perception of brightness.

That's the buyer's choice. I have 120 degree dimmable led GU10s.

I've seen 110 which seemd very dim in B&Q and the nore common 36.

can you show me these choices they seem few and far between,

https://cpc.farnell.com/search?st=led%20gu10

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...10++120%C2%B0+

and halegon have always seeme to be much greater than 120 deg.

then please in turn show me an example

I'd like to see 270 or 360 like the old tungsten .

in a GU10?????

--
Robin