Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Built in appliances?

On 25/02/2019 04:06, charles wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 24/02/2019 18:02, R D S wrote:
I've always poo poo-ed built in appliances but I was surprised to learn
that they (or dishwasher at least) have a greater interior capacity
than normal ones.

Just wondering what others opinions are?

Because we're redoing the kitchen and need (want) a new dishwasher and
our undercounter fridge has seen better days and can't decide which way
to go.

Integrated dishwashers are generally more expensive and are a pain when
they break and need pulling out to get at.

why?

The only bit of "intergration" with our dishwasher ia a wooden panel
fixed
on the front and the continuous plinth.Â* How do you access a
non-intergrated dishwasher without puliing it out from between the units?

the problem is it doesnt have a case.
so when you pull oit out its sort of distortss and gets stuck

Something else TNP is making up.
Of course they have a case and don't fall apart when you pull them out.

Does he actually know anything since his breakdown over brexit?