Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Imperial socket sets still being sold?!

On Monday, 25 February 2019 20:59:20 UTC, Fredxx wrote:
On 25/02/2019 19:02, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I just bought a new socket set (for car repairs) as I lost my last one.
Half the bits are imperial!Â* What the hell are they selling those for?
My first car was made in 1988, and even that was metric for goodness
sake.Â* I guess half of it's going on freecycle for vintage car owners.

Most people who want a metric set of sockets would buy a metric socket set.