Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.knives
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Benchmade Knives controvery

Terry Coombs posted for all of us...

On 2/24/2019 4:28 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Terry Coombs posted for all of us...

On 2/24/2019 1:38 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
I recently came across a post that Benchmade has made political
contributions to an anti-2'nd amendment politician. This seems to be counter
intuitive to me. Your thoughts?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/...als/5-2196356/

Thanks Terry, I have looked at this. I am getting pi**sed.

* There's lots more , search terms : Benchmade Knives political
donations . They were involved in cutting up some guns with an Oregon PD
... weasel words followed .

I saw that in the forums. The owner of Benchmade really did not do the
company a favor in his U tube vid. Poor production just accented the weasel
words. Actions speak louder than words. Like one poster in the forums stated
if Oregon is so bad, move like Mag Pul did.

I do not care about them cutting up firearms that the PD was legally
mandated to destroy. I disagree in the laws regarding the destruction.

This reminds me, I have to get that web site so I can look up the local
critters.

--
Tekkie