Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Built in appliances?

On 25/02/2019 09:31, Chris J Dixon wrote:

We were so nearly caught out, but eventually went for a 2 m high
freestanding Miele, with which we are very pleased. A substantial
piece of work, the interior arrangement seems to accommodate all
we need with ease (1). Although this is not a cheap fridge, it
came in less expensive than a built-in plus housing.

I've got one of those now - holds the temperature well at 4C and as a
result we are quite generous with "use by" dates, with attention paid to
what type of food (eg I'll let chicken and fish go a day over, red meat
longer and un prepared vegetables, I ignore completely and just see if
they're hairy or not. Ditto most dairy products barring soft cheese
which I am a bit wary of.

--
Email does not work