Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default Built in appliances?

charles wrote:
In article , Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
R D S wrote:
I've always poo poo-ed built in appliances but I was surprised to
learn that they (or dishwasher at least) have a greater interior
capacity than normal ones.

Just wondering what others opinions are?

Because we're redoing the kitchen and need (want) a new dishwasher
and our undercounter fridge has seen better days and can't decide
which way to go.

Do not, DO NOT go for a frost free fridge.

I correct myself. I think that all under the counter fridges are
frost free. This is because they reach temp and automatically
defrost the evaporator plate. Sorry for my **** up.

Certainly, our under-the-counter fridge is frost free as was its
predecessor. The original being bought in 1988!

I'm sorry for my language.