Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Built in appliances?

On Sunday, 24 February 2019 18:02:17 UTC, R D S wrote:

I've always poo poo-ed built in appliances but I was surprised to learn
that they (or dishwasher at least) have a greater interior capacity than
normal ones.

Just wondering what others opinions are?

Because we're redoing the kitchen and need (want) a new dishwasher and
our undercounter fridge has seen better days and can't decide which way
to go.

There are plenty of unfitted appliances: endless choice, new or used, buy anywhere, whatever you want, change what you've got there without a worry. The same is not true of fitted.

NT