Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default BMW on Motorway??

On Sunday, 24 February 2019 13:33:57 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
tabbypurr wrote:
On Saturday, 23 February 2019 11:10:07 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
tabbypurr wrote:
On Friday, 22 February 2019 11:25:23 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
tabbypurr wrote:

Never heard of economy of design?

strange claim

A camel being a horse made by a committee of engineers?

The SD1 suspension works pretty well for what it is. Didn't
need much in the way of modification for the considerable
success the car had in racing and rallying.

how is that relevant?

Becuase the strut front suspension is as basic as you can get.

nonsense. I can only conclude you're not familiar with microcars.

I'm not familiar with pedal cars either.

The bottom of the strut is located 'in and out' by a simple
control arm, not wishbone. And the 'fore aft' by the anti-roll bar.

complications numerous horrible cars have done without.

Then how is the bottom of the strut located? You either need a
wishbone or a series of tie rods.

well I did let you know what to google.

Thanks for confirming you are guessing.

lol. He knows nothing about microcars yet tells someone that knows of many with simpler suspension systems etc etc. Idiot.