Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Look165 Look165 is offline

Default Dishwasher revival

Generally, those gaskets are symetrical.
It might be fixed by mounting the gaset upside down.
The bottom is more compressed than the top ans thus can leak.

John Robertson a écrit le 23/02/2019 Ã* 23:10Â*:
On 2019/02/23 10:57 a.m., Tom Del Rosso wrote:
I have a portable Whirlpool dishwasher that hasn't been needed in 10
years.Â* If I use it right out of storage is it likely to leak from dried
out and cracked nylon couplings or something?

Also it is likely the door seals are dried out and it will happily
leak all over the place.

I'd test it outside instead of in my kitchen...

John :-#)#