Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default What happened to the gas station air suppplies that a I liked.

On 02/23/2019 05:25 AM, wrote:
The rumor is that they thought Americans were too dumb to learn another
PIN.

They're probably right. A few years ago I drove up to an ATM, put the
card in, and drew a complete blank on the PIN. I think I've had that one
since Clinton was running around the White House in his underwear.

The first card I had with a PIN was back in the early '80s. They were
alpha, not numeric. When the teller asked me what to use I was driving a
Camaro so I figured that would be easy to remember. She spelled it wrong...