Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default What happened to the gas station air suppplies that a I liked.

wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Nope, I'm older than you.

Hmm. Guess I'm more conservative than I give myself
credit for! I just don't like seeing things messed with
that don't need messing with, know what I mean?

I'm the reverse, particularly with tech stuff like apple/google pay etc.

I'm late forties by the way.

I am almost twice that.

So, Mr. old guy, you must be into newer music than I am,

Very likely. Although I have also always been into classical music as well.

along with those new wave-your-card credit machines?

In fact way past that, much prefer to do away with the card
completely and wave the phone at the terminal instead, for
the vastly better security, almost never having to provide a
PIN anymore, using Touch ID etc and a system that ensures
that even if the phone is stolen or mislaid, no one can pinch
any of my money and I wont have to fart around getting the
bank to reverse the illegal transaction. And dont have to
worry about how dodgy the operation I am buying the gas
from is even when its obviously an illegal taking my money.

And I would much rather be able to get a full electronic
transaction record so its completely effortless to use the
Aldi full refund for any of their special buys when you get
it home and decide that you dont like the way it does things.

And changing the whole way TV is broadcast so folks have to buy new sets?

I in fact use the computer instead of a TV, watch nothing live anymore,
even the TV news. Record everything so I can watch it when I choose to,
not when they broadcast it and can skip the stupid ads etc.

Biggest scam since the Federal Reserve....

I've never bought that line either.