Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 17:07:55 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

What services do YOU supply free of charge to people who may not even
be your customers?

You only have to ask and I will help anyone who asks, for free.

FLUSH yet more of the troll's usual ****

I strongly assume that you assume that you are not yet in Snyder's killfile,
senile Rot. Or why didn't you use your newest nym, "Steven Jones", you
abnormal obnoxious senile Ozzie pest? BG

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"