Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default What happened to the gas station air suppplies that a I liked.

"Clare Snyder" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 03:23:43 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Rod Speed wrote: "OK, ours, Australia, are in fact all free. Not sure if"

Legal requirement - for tire air to be free?
Not sure about that, but just for a second Rod:

Take a breath... Notice that air is all around us.

It SHOULD be free - in our lungs and in our tires!

It costs money to buy, operate,and maintain air compressors, hoses,
and infltors/guages.

What do you do for a living?

What services do YOU supply free of charge to people who may not even
be your customers?

You only have to ask and I will help anyone who asks, for free.

I provide a free broadband service for my back neighbour who
isnt anywhere near as well off as I am. That house is the result
of a nutty scheme in the late 60s of dotting welfare housing
for out indigenes, our equivalent of your red indians, in new
housing developments and the current tenant is silly enough
to spend a fortune on cigarettes that are killing her.