Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Leafnode placeholder for group alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

On 2/20/2019 10:24 PM, Leafnode wrote:

If you see articles in groups you do not read, that is almost
always because of cross-posting. These articles do not occupy any
more space - they are hard-linked into each newsgroup directory.

If you do not understand this, please talk to your newsmaster.

Leafnode can be found at
http://www.leafnode.org/

Who is the newsmaster? It used to be Walter Cronkite, but he is long
gone.

Let me see... that would be... nobody! I do not think there is any
journalism any more. All 'news' is opinion.

I appoint you to be news master. If I do not like what you say I and
everyone will berate you. If we like you then stand by and wait for the
communication from the mothership.

--
Tekkie