Posted to uk.d-i-y
DerbyBorn[_5_] DerbyBorn[_5_] is offline

Default Sealant around the tile to wash basin edge coming off

"Brian Gaff" wrote in
:

My cleaner tells me its come off in a long elastic string, and I have
cut the loose bit off. How would one replace this. I'm not going to
do it myself as I'll make a hash of it but I would need to know so
when somebody is hired, I don't end up with a bodge. One supposes
taking all the loos stuff off is best, then cleaning the surfaces and
doing it again is the best plan. Its been OK for over 10 years so I
cannot grumble.
Brian

Brian - you may like to lesten to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vjTxTFL-k0