Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tim Schwartz[_2_] Tim Schwartz[_2_] is offline

Default AR CD-04 CD player display

Hello all,

A customer has an AR CD-04 with a bad display. This is a 4 digit green
LED display on a small board that mounts to the front panel board.

While the machine is a Philips/Magnavox based player, I do not know
what an equivalent model that might share the same display is.

Since I'd guess that many of these have been scrapped because of a
defective CDM-2 mechanism, I'm hoping someone has saved a chassis that
might have a good display or display board that they would be willing to
sell me.

Gentlemen, please check you junk rooms!

Regards,
Tim Schawrtz