Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Self-aligning screw thread?

On 20/02/2019 03:42, rbowman wrote:
I wish they had.Â* Ever tried to converse with a Glaswegian?

No, but I did try to watch 'Trainspotting' without the subtitles before
giving up. I am quite happy that Jonny Lee Miller in his Sherlock Holmes
role in 'Elementary' speaks English. I understand it took him a lot of
practice to mimic an incomprehensible Scot.

Glaswegian is almost Gaelic.

But then we have the same problem woth people from tennessee.

Josef Stalin