Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 20:42:40 -0700, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling,

No, but I did try to watch 'Trainspotting' without the subtitles before
giving up. I am quite happy that Jonny Lee Miller in his Sherlock Holmes
role in 'Elementary' speaks English. I understand it took him a lot of
practice to mimic an incomprehensible Scot.

Nobody in your old people's home talking to you again, poor senile sod? BG