Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Self-aligning screw thread?

"rbowman" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 02:04:35 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 22:49:02 -0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Commander Kinsey
wrote:

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 17:35:32 -0000, DerbyBorn
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in
news
https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/abo...w/history.html

My wife once worked in Waterstones - she often dealt with people
wanting
Ordnance Survey Maps for various foreign holiday destinations!

Sounds fine to me. Do they do foreign countries? I wouldn't know,
and why
would the customers?

Only the ones we've invaded.

All countries should be invaded. That's why it's called "race".

If there's one thing the British Isles knows about it's being invaded.

We used to invade everyone else quite successfully, then we became
politically correct....

It stands to reason than an island that was invaded by the Romans, Angles,
Saxons, Jutes, Danes, Norwegians, and Normans, would eventually go invade
someplace else after the breed was improved.

Didn't happen with plenty of civilisations.

It was all over when your royals changed their name from Sachsen-Coburg
und Gotha to Windsor.