Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default how to get hotter tub

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 12:55:33 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 18 Feb 2019 09:15:09 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Monday, February 18, 2019 at 11:02:08 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 18 Feb 2019 05:27:15 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

If you want to blame everything on liberals, it's going to cloud
your
thinking.

He didn't blame everything on libs,

Not today, but I bet he does.

but this is a good example of lib thinking.
There are plenty of similar examples, like that moron Bloomberg
trying to take
the salt shakers off tables at restaurants.

It is a hallmark of libs to want big govt to rush in to fix
anything and everything, usually with another law. A good example of
that

It's a hallmark of conservatives to not care how much people are
suffering or being cheated, if they can find any little restriction on
anyone's life, especially their own, to rationalize doing nothing.

Not true. We just know that govt can't solve all problems

Neither can anything else.

and that big govt itself is a serious threat to liberty.

Bull****.

The libs standard answer is to see something that isn't
working perfectly and to assume that govt intervention
will make it better. They ignore all the failures, all the
govt waste and incompetence around them.

Just as true of non govt.

If one left it up to them, "promote the general welfare" would mean
nothing.

If it's the Constitution that you're referring to, it doesn't say to
"promote". It says to provide for the common defense and general welfare
of the United States. And clearly the framers didn't intend that to mean
what you libs have created, because they had no welfare programs for the
first 150 years or so. It wasn't until the 60s that the modern welfare
state came into full bloom. And just look at the results. Black out of
wedlock births went from 5% in 1960 to 70% today. Teh govt created
generations
of single family mothers living on welfare. Job well done.

The general welfare is best provided for by things like a robust, growing
economy, where people keep most of their own money that they earn.

Easier said than done much of the time.

Libs have perverted that into now calling for an income
for everyone, even those that choose not to work.

Not all of them are into that approach.

That's what that darling of your party Cortez is calling
for and a lot of your party's senior politicians have lined
up behind her, including all the presidential wannabees.

Thats a lie with all except Cortez.

Which shows how bankrupt the Democratic Party is today.
They stand for nothing but fluff and spectacle, whoring for
a piece of the news clip, to be in the spotlight with that
28 year old imbecile, who has no qualifications whatever.

Neither does Trump.

is the recent Smollett fake MAGA racist attack. I smelled a rat from
the very

Now, you're changing the subject. Isn't that what you criticized Stumpie
for? You're getting more and more like him.

That's another classic. Accusing me of changing the subject, which I did
not,
while introducing "Stumpie" into the mix. You make this comment just
ahead of the relevant part
of the rest of what I posted, which was that a big lib response to the
fake, phony Smollett attack that looked very dubious from the start, was
to call for yet another federal law to make lynching a hate crime. Cite
for us all the people who have been lynched in the USA in say the last
decade, whereby a new law is required? Do you think we need another law?

beginning, starting with that Smollett had barely a small scratch on his
cheek from his alleged racist attack. But Corey Booker bought it hook,
line
and sinker. He droned on about the "attack" being a modern day lynching
and called for a new federal law, to make "lynching", a hate crime.
ROFL
Now we know it was all a faked, BS, despicable publicity stunt by
MulletHead.
Has Fox fired that AH yet?