Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default how to get hotter tub

Oren posted for all of us...

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 00:44:08 GMT, panman
m wrote:

This is ridiculous , the nanny state in action. I have owned 2 hot springs
spas and used them twice a day at 108 degrees for 30 years. I recently
purchased a new HS for $12 k, and was very disappointed to find this
restriction on temp . I use the tub for therapy, not sitting , drinking
alcohol partying listening to music. I will modify the temp sensors. Its just
like all these liberal do gooders want to control everbody, leave me the hell
alone.

Ain't that the truth. Hot springs in the desert are from the land.
Hike in and enjoy.

P.S. Buy more guns and ammo. Polish with pork fat grease. Bleeding
heart liberals are funny creatures, if you haven't noticed yet.

+1 for the reply

--
Tekkie