Posted to alt.home.repair

Default how to get hotter tub

On 2/17/2019 7:44 PM, panman wrote:
This is ridiculous , the nanny state in action. I have owned 2 hot springs
spasĀ* and used them twice a day at 108 degrees for 30 years. I recently
purchased a new HS for $12 k, and was very disappointed to find this
restriction on temp . I use the tub for therapy, not sitting , drinking
alcohol partying listening to music. I will modify the temp sensors. Its
just
like all these liberal do gooders want to control everbody, leave me the
hell
alone.

You are being very disrespectful of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the
Green New Deal. It will be your fault if the world ends next week from
the global warming you cause.