Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default The London Trip

ARW wrote:
On 16/02/2019 15:44, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Why not have a weekend in Blackpool?

Actually I will do.

Care for a pint with me? My round. It will be cheaper than London and
it will be a proper pint and not the "as flat as a witches tit stuff"
they sell in London.

Cheers for the offer, but after living there for 41 years we moved away and
have not regretted it. My street was not posh, but it was okay. Until the
pikeys moved in.
I used to walk home at 3am ****ed as a rat and the thought of getting beaten
up never entered my head.
I now live in a decent area, but would never dream of walking home in the
dark. I'm now an old man.
If you like a wild time, Bleakpool is the place. Don't trust satnav, I've
read that all of the roads are now 90% ****ed up with roadworks etc.