Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gtech V Dyson cordless?

On Thursday, 14 February 2019 18:41:32 UTC, www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:
On 14/02/2019 15:01, Bob Eager wrote:
On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 06:57:12 -0800, whisky-dave wrote:

We've had 2 and both have lasted
just 18 months before going back to CostCo due to battery failure.

Perhaps that's linked to costco, as I can't find any dyson vacuum on
their site.

They sell a lot more in the warehouses than they do online.

Costco apparently buy a job lot.
The Dyson woman in currys said they purchased Dysons entire stock

when was that ?

We have a dyson fluffy here bought about 3 years ago IIRC.

of the
Dyson Fluffy so presumably this then gives CostCo free reign to drop
prices as they get big discounts for end-of-life models

and
manufacturers can't get moaned at as no-one else can get hold of the
same model.

Seems selfridges still have 1 in stock.

http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Argos too.

https://www.argos.co.uk/search/dyson-v6-fluffy/
amazon still have them.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dyson-Absol...s=dyson+fluffy

so when did costco buy the entire stock ?

perhaps they bought the entire chinese version stock .
and you wonder why that battereis aren't good.

There haven't been any Dysons in CostCo certainly since I took our back
before Christmas. Too many returns perhaps.

Who wants to buy faulty dysons from costco ?

or perhaps it's another Brexit problem,