Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gtech V Dyson cordless?

On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 18:41:26 +0000, www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:

On 14/02/2019 15:01, Bob Eager wrote:
On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 06:57:12 -0800, whisky-dave wrote:

We've had 2 and both have lasted
just 18 months before going back to CostCo due to battery failure.

Perhaps that's linked to costco, as I can't find any dyson vacuum on
their site.

They sell a lot more in the warehouses than they do online.

Costco apparently buy a job lot.
The Dyson woman in currys said they purchased Dysons entire stock of the
Dyson Fluffy so presumably this then gives CostCo free reign to drop
prices as they get big discounts for end-of-life models and
manufacturers can't get moaned at as no-one else can get hold of the
same model.

There haven't been any Dysons in CostCo certainly since I took our back
before Christmas. Too many returns perhaps.

They seem to do a steady trade in Henrys, and have done for about 20
years (when I bought ours there). But the price is barely competitive.