Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

Default 9v Batteries

On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 11:16:24 +0000, Martin Brown
wrote:

I won't use Duracell any more. I can't tell if it is a problem with high
quality counterfeit or their actual genuine manufacture batteries. There
was a time in the past when they were the copper topped gold standard!

http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/pics/Duracell/index.html
Boom when shorted, probably because the gas vent plug was either
defective or missing. I didn't do the test or take the photos, so I
wasn't able to determine if they were real Duracell Procell or
counterfeit.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D