Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Allodoxaphobia[_3_] Allodoxaphobia[_3_] is offline

Default I need a 3rd Arm and Hand

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 00:33:00 -0600, wrote:
Working on electronics, as well as cars, homes, and a lot of other
things have made me want to get a 3rd arm installed on my body. For
example, I am soldering something, and need one hand to hold the item, a
second hand for the soldering iron, and a third hand to hold the solder.
Hmmmmmm, this is a problem!!!!

heh... Over the many, Many, MANY years I've futzed around in/with
electronics, I've learn to hold solder in my mouth and carefully
feed it into the joint. Only exhale during the process -- no
inhale. No blood test has ever shown a bad outcome. :-)

Jonesy
--
Marvin L Jones | Marvin | W3DHJ.net | linux
38.238N 104.547W | @ jonz.net | Jonesy | FreeBSD