Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod F[_4_] Bod F[_4_] is offline

Default Furnace filters

On 2/11/2019 8:55 AM, trader_4 wrote:
I wonder why the refrigerator companies haven't designed in a filter?
Same problem here, the coils are tucked underneath, you can't get to anything
more than the front of it to try to clean it. Not only would it be of
benefit to us, but it would be another revenue source for the companies,
selling the replacement filters. These suck in air at the worst place,
right at the floor surface where they pull in dust, pet hair, etc and
get dirty fast.

Every year or so I empty our refrigerators and roll them out on to the deck and give them a good blowjob with a 100 psi air nozzle.