Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Old hardware store

On 07/02/2019 21:26, polygonum_on_google wrote:
On Wednesday, 6 February 2019 11:16:20 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:
I think as many of us are not on there it does make it hard to get at the
content without buying in to theirdata harvesting.
Brian

Agreed Brian. I am not now and never have been a member of fb and have no intention of visiting it in any sense if I can avoid doing so.

The other day I got a message from a friend wishing me a happy birthday.

It took a little while for me to remember I told Farcebook my birth date
was 1/1/1900...

Andy