Posted to uk.d-i-y
soup[_9_] soup[_9_] is offline

Default Bodywork

Because my post was mainly about some councils saying they could no longer
afford free travel for OAPs. The bit you chose to ignore.

No I didn't I didn't post any of the OAP stuff as it had nothing to do
with my reply. May be a bit beyond your comprehension but only the bits
being replied to get quoted. That way the size of the message doesn't
grow and grow like some troll posts seem to .
For clarification I am NOT calling you a troll merely stating that some
troll posts grow and grow and... in size as they include side points,
whole side threads, extraneous guff and ad hominems