Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Avery Berkel scales question

On 10/02/2019 18:56, ss wrote:
On 10/02/2019 18:22, newshound wrote:
Have you tried googling with the model number for a service manual?

Yes to no avail for that model.

It is hardly surprising that the two displays are connected. I
understand that you might want to move the upper display for some sort
of access reasons, but it is almost certainly easier to leave it
electrically connected and tuck it somewhere out of the way.

Yes but it does get in the way it will weigh up to 30 kilo so the boxes
can be large and the secondary diplay gets in the way on ocassion, I
need to centre some boxes on the scales so it overhangs on all sides.
Its just a nuisance but doesnt stop me using it.

What Newshound is suggesting is removing the second display from the top
of the pole, and pulling the cable through. Then tape the display to the
base, out of the way, and connect it up again. Seems worth a try to me.