Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Another Smart meter grumble

Top posted for Brian.

I may be wrong but I don't think you get to interrogate the meter directly.

I seem to remember that you are (for at least some suppliers) required to
go to their web site for the results.

Anyway, I have a local clamp on device courtesy of Eon many years ago.

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 09:30:41 +0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

I would have thought the local terminal would let you know in real time,
its only the analysis by edf which is done periodically Otherwise how on
earth would tariffs like Economy 7 ever work on a smart meter. It has to
be real time measuring surely or its pointless both for the supplier and
yourself. Sounds to me like they don't understand their own kit.
Brian

---