Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bodywork

In article ,
soup wrote:
In article ,
soup wrote:

Cyclists pay as much tax as motorists.

Bollox. No VED,

What if they have a car?

What if they have two? They can't be used at the same time.

and no taxation on their fuel.

Mm no vat on hobnobs and flapjacks (the go to 'fuel' of cyclists
everywhere).

Then the motorist pays that in addition.

But are you saying OAPs pay no tax? I've got news for you...

How did you get OAPs from anything I 'said'?

Because my post was mainly about some councils saying they could no longer
afford free travel for OAPs. The bit you chose to ignore.

--
*IF A PARSLEY FARMER IS SUED, CAN THEY GARNISH HIS WAGES?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.