Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bartram[_2_] Chris Bartram[_2_] is offline

Default Another Smart meter grumble

On 09/02/2019 15:04, David wrote:
I've booked my install because it is a requirement for the tariff I am on.

Nearly at the end they ask if you want information collecting every 30
minutes, weekly or monthly (IIRC).

Well, if I'm going to get any value at all I might as well have enough
data to see daily trends.

Hang on, if I ask for 30 minute data capture I have to agree to EDF using
the information to offer me services to improve my energy usage. So
reversing the privacy options that I have selected.

I'm having data collected monthly.

Remind me again how this Smart meter is going to save me money?

Cheers

Dave R

It isn't.