Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Bodywork

If your road is anything like mine its a nightmare for parked cars and the
local fire teams tell me that if they have to attend a fire here many cars
will get damaged. Half the problem is that the powers that be want to stop
cars, but the car makers want to sell them but the local planning regs do
not make sufficient parking for the number of houses, flats etc they build
so you can see the result all over the country.

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"soup" wrote in message
Someone has delicately scraped into my car . I noticed first the mirror
was knocked, there was also a V small paint scuff on the side.

Looks like the scuff was so gentle that there is no damage to the
actual metalwork but there is a piece of paint transference.

This mark will not come off with spit and rub. Is there anything I can
apply that will take this scuff paint off but leave the proper body
paint underneath unaffected?

Time to invest in a dashcam with a proper full parking mode, so I can
prove who it was and 'cut their gollies off'(or the female equivalent).