Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Pelosi calls Ocasio-Cortez's 'new deal' climate plan a 'green dream'

In article ,
says...

The money some CEOs make is the symptom of a much larger problem.
There are far fewer companies controlling far larger portions of the
marketplace. Perhaps a better measure of CEO pay would be the company
gross and market share.
People who control monopolies tend to make a lot of money. We haven't
really tried to do anything about monopolies since the Nixon
administration.

There are no current monopolys, just some very successful operations.

It is not a true monopoly, but Microsoft and the Windows is very close
to it for the desk top computers.

The other two are the Medical profession and lawyers.

I found out that when I sold a house and bought another one for cash
that I had to have a lawyer do some of the paper work. By Law I could
not do it myself even if I knew how.

I can not just go to a drug store and get even simple perscription
medicine with out the doctor's paper work.