Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Default BG Central Heating breakdown care

In article , James Hart
wrote:

I called the AA out one night and the chap they sent phoned me up en route
to say he'd be delayed as a more urgent job had come in. 1 hour later he
rolls up and apologises for the delay but as women are a priority then the
dozy mare that put petrol in a diesel Disco got a priority tag whereas me
with a broken cambelt was left til later. So much for equality.

They flat refused to come out to my partner with a flat battery because a
Transit 120 is "above their weight limit". I moved to the AA from the RAC
after the latter decided that they would go into the ambulance chasing
business. Looks like I will be putting my business elsewhere again!