Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Joining TV coax

On 08/02/2019 15:10, Mathew Newton wrote:
On Friday, 8 February 2019 14:56:21 UTC, Mathew Newton wrote:
On Friday, 8 February 2019 14:47:58 UTC, Martin Brown wrote:

Do you have something against inline F-type female sockets?
Or do you already have a big bag of males?

Good point! I think I was just picturing the bag of plugs I had, and I'm not sure I even knew you could get inline females. Perhaps that's what I'll use as then it'll effectively just be the one connection.

I seem to be struggling to find them - do you have a link Martin?

Where is Maplin when you need them! RS or Rapid should have them but
minimum order charges apply so no use unless you need a bunch of stuff.

https://www.rapidonline.com/rvfm-cab...socket-16-0410

--
Regards,
Martin Brown