Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default All your fears about Smart meters confirmed

whisky-dave wrote:

On Thursday, 7 February 2019 17:22:37 UTC, 2987fr wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message

You;d have to leave that up to them or in some cases perhaps use a tag.

Even in the bath or shower, because that is
in fact where they are much more likely to fall.

I think it would be more difficult to get them to install cameras and PIR
system in their bathroom than getting them to wear a braclet or a watch.

You don't need cameras in the bathroom, just the PIR.

A PIR can't detect one indivual from another, so would only be of use for
single person use bathrooms and all it could detect is whether or not
someone was in there nothing else of much use. Has the person fainted or
just having a long relaxing bath or are they giving birth to a catherdral
(a big crap). I know some that sepnd 10mins and even take a book in to
have a crap.

The problem is ensuring that they do actually wear it.

How to yuo ensure peolpe wear pace makers

snip

Usually by putting them under the skin and sewing up the wound.

--

Roger Hayter