Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Gridwatch: New Belgian interonnector is up and running.

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 08/02/2019 11:15, Andy Burns wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Tim Streater wrote:

the yellow vests business continues apace in France

Didnt the Italians just throw the French ambassador out of Italy? It's
war, Jim, but not as we know it.

I thought the French withdrew their ambassador from Italy because the
Italian deputy PM held meetings (in France) with the yellow jackets?

You are probably right. I just fleetingly recall there being some
'friction' bweteen Italy and France.

It seems odd to have embassies when you are all a part of the same
'country' - the EU. Rather like Guildford having an embassy in Leeds.

It shows that tehn EU isn't a "country".

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England