Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gridwatch: New Belgian interonnector is up and running.

On 07/02/2019 22:04, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Vir Campestris
wrote:

On 06/02/2019 07:46, harry wrote:
Hardly surprising considering the lies about nuclear power
perpetrated now
and in the past by idiots like TurNiP.

They've had their cheap electricity, now the French taxpayer will
have to
foot the decommissioning bill.
You can expect more riots over the tax hikes.

They're already rioting over tax hikes.

And that's got nothing whatsoever to do with nuclear power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_vests_movement

(one of the causes is apparently a carbon tax...)

Yes, the yellow vests business continues apace in France, mostly
unreported by the MSM because it makes the EU look bad.

Didnt the Italians just throw the French ambassador out of Italy?

It's war, Jim, but not as we know it.

...I'd spend it on drink.

Sir Henry (at Rawlinson's End)